When should I arrive?
We ask that first time clients arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your treatment to allow time for a restroom stop and to fill out any necessary paperwork. Returning clients need to arrive only 3-5 min. prior to appointment.
If you are late for your appointment, your treatment will be reduced in order to finish on time for the next scheduled guest. (The fee will remain the same.) Please make every effort to arrive a few minutes early.
For you to have the most relaxing and enjoyable experience, please don’t bring your children to your appointment. Thank You!
- Many of the services we offer require us to see your specific needs in order to quote a price.
- All service and product’s prices are subject to change without notice.
- Series of treatments must be paid off in one at the first treatment eligible to get the package price
Because your treatment services are reserved for you, we ask that you please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. 50% of the value of your service will be charged for all cancellations with less than a 24-hour notice.
If the bank returns a check for insufficient funds, we will assess a $25.00 service charge.
- Returns on retail items will be accepted for a 100 % refund if the product being returned is unopened and unused.
- A 50 % refund will be given if product has been opened or slightly used.
- Returns will only be allowed if requested within 30 days.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.